BioCompatic surgical cable is patient friendly and biocompatible; free of bisphenol, phthalate, latex, and halogen.
BioCompatic medical device cable offers superior resistance to chemicals, cuts, crush, and abrasions.
BioCompatic medical grade cable endures steam autoclave (500 cycles at 134⁰C), Gamma, ETO and STERRAD.
BioCompatic withstands continuous operating temperature of -80⁰C to 105⁰C.
BioCompatic medical cable is compliant to USP Class VI, ISO 10993-5 & 10, RoHS3 and REACH.
BioCompatic is a flexible medical cable. It bends, torques and retracts for long life.
BioCompatic cable costs less to produce than silicone cable.
BioCompatic cable jacket material has shorter lead times than silicone. There is no lengthy curing process.
View side-by-side technical comparisons between Silicone, Medical Grade TPE, and Northwire BioCompatic USP Class VI Medical Device Cable, a Silicone Alternative.
What you'll discover about BioCompatic medical grade cable...
- It's biocompatibility with compliance to USP Class VI, ISO 10993-5 & 10, RoHS3 and REACH
- How it withstands autoclave, sterilization and harsh chemicals
- How it endures extreme environments with long life
- Why it's torque-free retractability promotes ergonomic use
- How it can increase your system reliability, user safety and bottom line
- Why it's a cost-effective solution to silicon and increases your speed to market
- Why BioCompatic medical grade cable is a better choice over silicone cable
- How Northwire BioCompatic USP Class VI cable delivers high performance for your demanding surgical and medical device applications
- How BioCompatic Silicone Alternative saves cost and reduces lead time over silicone cable