Northwire is committed to being an industry leading designer and manufacturer of interconnectivity solutions. We are dedicated to meeting customer and regulatory requirements by continuously improving our quality management systems and investing in our workforce.
Does your end application require compliance with a specific agency listing? Need help navigating these complex requirements? Northwire subject matter experts are here to help with various standards including, but not limited to our current listings below.
The LEMO Group is fully committed to Management by Excellence and a Management System based on the ISO 9000 standards.
- Uncompromising commitment to excellence, innovation and quality in all our actions.
- Value and encourage each employee to promote responsibility, in a true climate of respect, trust and openness.
- Promote multi-sectoral cooperation buoyed by each and everyone's enthusiasm and professionalism.
- Anticipate our customer's needs and exceed their expectations.
- Build customer loyalty so that they become ambassadors for the group.
All LEMO sales subsidiaries and production plants are integrated in a unique global quality management system. This continuously improving system guarantees a level of service and quality that meets the highest customer requirements.
Test and Validation
CSA Group Qualified Testing Facility
Our quality laboratory is qualified by CSA GROUP as a testing facility for Supervised Manufacturer's Testing for Certification Program based on ISO 17025.
This laboratory subjects all wire and cable products to tests that surpass real-world conditions including the extremes of bending, flexing, flame impact, crush, cut, abrasion, oil, chemical, UV, temperature resistance and more.