Medical applications using Northwire custom cable solutions
USP Class VI Medical Cable
- Cost-effective silicone cable alternative
- Free of bisphenol, phthalate, latex and halogen
- Superior resistance to chemicals, cuts, crush and abrasions
- Compatible to steam autoclave, Gamma and ETO
- Flexible and long lasting
- ISO 10993-5 cytotoxicity
- ISO 10993-10 irritation and skin sensitization
- RoHS and REACH compliant
Do you need a cable with strict specifications? Let us help.
Whether you need a reusable or single-use solution, your medical cable will meet quality and safety connectivity standards.
Northwire is Quality Management System certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
When quality and safety are of utmost importance
- RoHS3, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
- USP Class VI
- ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
- FDA Approved Materials
- Food Grade
Learn more about our
Focus on quality!