Northwire Application Engineers help you navigate complex regulatory requirements and design medical cable solutions for your application
Northwire’s Quality Management System is certified to ISO 9001 and ISO 13485.
Whether you need a reusable or single-use solution, your medical cable will meet quality and safety connectivity standards.
Low surface friction
EMI and RFI protection
Free of phthalates, halogens, and latex
Meets USP Class VI and ISO 10993-5 & 10
Compatible to steam autoclave, Gamma and ETO
- Cost-effective silicone alternative with faster lead time
- Superior resistance to chemicals, cuts, crush and abrasions
- USP Class VI Medical-grade material
- ISO 10993-5 cytotoxicity
- ISO 10993-10 irritation and skin sensitization
- RoHS3, REACH and Conflict Minerals Compliant
- Food Grade
- FDA Approved Materials
- USP Class VI
- ISO 9001 and ISO 13485
Learn more about our
Focus on quality!