Benefits of Northwire BioCompatic Medical Cable Jacketing Material, a USP Class VI Silicone Alternative
BioCompatic surgical cable is patient friendly and biocompatible: Free of bisphenol, phthalate, latex, and halogen
BioCompatic endures sterilization: Medical grade cable endures steam autoclave (500 cycles at 134⁰C), Gamma, ETO and STERRAD
BioCompatic withstands extreme temperatures: Continuous operating temperature of -80⁰C to 105⁰C
BioCompatic medical device cable is rugged: Superior resistance to chemicals, cuts, crush, and abrasions
BioCompatic medical cable is compliant to: USP Class VI, ISO 10993-5 & 10, RoHS3 and REACH
BioCompatic is a flexible medical cable: Bends, torques and retracts for long life
BioCompatic is a cost-effective medical grade cable: Costs less to produce than silicone
BioCompatic has shorter lead times than silicone: No lengthy curing process
What you'll discover about this medical grade cable...
- It's biocompatibility with compliance to USP Class VI, ISO 10993-5 & 10, RoHS3 and REACH
- How it withstands autoclave, sterilization and harsh chemicals
- How it endures extreme environments with long life
- Why it's torque-free retractability promotes ergonomic use
- How it can increase your system reliability, user safety and bottom line
- Why it's a cost-effective solution to silicon and increases your speed to market
View side-by-side technical comparisons between Silicone, Medical Grade TPE, and Northwire BioCompatic USP Class VI Medical Device Cable, a Silicone Alternative.
Discover how Northwire BioCompatic USP Class VI medical-grade cable, a silicone alternative, delivers high performance for your demanding surgical and medical device applications while saving cost and reducing lead time.