Northwire enhanced PTFE with advanced material processing
Unlike traditional, ram extruded PTFE, Northwire extrudable PTFE is well suited for high-volume production:
- Will not suffer from length restrictions
- Features the thinnest wall on the market
- Offers a cost savings over original processing technology
Compare extrudable PTFE to fluoropolymers
Download this data sheet and see how Northwire extrudable PTFE compares to commonly used fluoropolymers.
Extrudable PTFE is a great option for medical, military, aerospace, and industrial automation applications.
- Clean room compatible
- Withstands steam, H2O2, and ETO sterilization
- Excellent resistance to hospital-grade chemicals and solvents
- High-dielectric strength makes it possible to extrude a thin wall
- No shrink back during high-temperature soldering
- Low cold flow of 2.5% with minimal deformation at sub-zero temperatures
Contact a Northwire Cable Specialist to learn more about extrudable PTFE