Northwire offers an enhanced PTFE with an advanced way of processing the material. Unlike traditional, ram extruded PTFE, Northwire's solution is well-suited for high volume production, will not suffer from length restrictions, features the thinnest wall on the market, and could even offer a cost savings vs. the original processing technology.
- Clean room compatible
- Withstands steam, H2O2, and ETO sterilization
- Excellent resistance to hospital-grade chemicals and solvents
- High dielectric strength makes it possible to extrude a thin wall
- No shrink back during high temperature soldering
- Low cold flow of 2.5% with minimal deformation at sub-zero temperatures
Contact Us to learn more!
In the table aside, see how this new extrudable PTFE compares to commonly used fluoropolymers. Download the PDF.