Profibus DP Cables
Rugged Bus Cables for Industrial Networks
Northwire leads the way manufacturing rugged cables specifically designed for tough plant environments utilizing
networked discrete automation and control.
DataCELL FIELD Profibus DP Cables feature:
- Constructed to comply with Profibus specification EN50170-2-2:1996
- Standard version UL listed PLTC
- UL-listed ITC/PLTC – ER version for factory-floor installations.
- Also CSA CMX-Outdoor-CMG and FT4
- Exposed run rating | Eliminate conduit – when installed in accordance with recent NEC amendments, allowing exposed installation of ITC/PLTC (ER) cable
- For more information on ITC/PLTC Cable, Please go to our ITC page
- UL Recognized AWM version for machine builders and OEM applications:
- Extremely rugged PUR outer jacket for superior oil and chemical resistance, as well as highly cut and abrasion resistant – ideal for machine-tool applications
- RoHS compliant
- Industry Standard violet outer jacket | Other colors available
Get in touch with a NWI Cable Specialist today to start your Cable Design