Cable and wire solutions that are customizable in virtually endless options to fit your unique application requirements and specifications. Northwire Instrumentation Tray Cables (ITC) are engineered to meet or exceed application requirements for factory floor automation equipment, material handling, sensors and transducers, process controls and other applications.
Multiple Product Platforms.
Instrumentation Tray Cable:
General Purpose Cable —for price sensitive applications.
General Purpose/Exposed Run Cable — most economical
ER-rated cable; for lower-cost indoor installation
where exposed-run-rated cabling is desired.
Direct Burial/Exposed Run Cable —for outdoor use and
direct burial applications where maximum crush
resistance is needed and exposed run can be used.
- UL listed and approved for CE Mark
- Compliant to ANSI, NEC®, NFPA,
RoHS2 and REACH standards
- Lower installation costs - no conduit needed
- Saves space - inherently smaller and less
expensive than standard tray cable
- Designed and approved for wet installation
- Versatile -suitable for use in Class I, Div 2 areas
- Factory floor automation equipment
- Material handling
- Sensors and transducers
- Process controls
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Other applications