OSCEOLA, WI – January 15, 2018 - To meet the growing demands of our medical customers, Northwire has completed testing to certify BioCompatic silicone alternative cable jacket material is in accordance with ISO 10993-10 irritation and skin sensitization requirements.
BioCompatic USP Class VI cable is a silicone alternative compatible with steam autoclave, H2O2, gamma, and ETO sterilization and is free of phthalates, halogens, and latex to offer customers optimized, safe and dependable medical cables.
BioCompatic silicone alternative cable jacket material meets stringent standards including optimal biocompatibility under USP Class VI and compliance to ISO 10993-5 cytotoxicity.
To further ensure biocompatibility in the most critical medical applications, Northwire completed laboratory testing to validate BioCompatic compliance to ISO 10993-10 irritation and skin sensitization requirements.
- It's biocompatibility with compliance to USP Class VI, ISO 10993-5 and ISO 10993-10, RoHS3 and REACH
- How it withstands steam autoclave, sterilization and harsh chemicals
- How it endures extreme environments with long life
- Why it's torque-free flexibility promotes ergonomic use
- How it can increase your system reliability, user safety and bottom line
- Why it's a cost-effective solution to silicon and increases your speed to market