MD&M Minneapolis, November 3-4, 2021 is just around the corner. Join Northwire at the Minneapolis Convention Center and visit us at booth #1206.
Register for your FREE Expo Pass!
MD&M Minneapolis is the place to be for engineers, designers and decision-makers to solve problems and move your manufacturing forward. MD&M brings your medical device "Product Design-to-Development" Lifecycle Full Circle. You'll connect with design engineers and manufacturers like Northwire, a custom cable solution provider, as well as suppliers and industry thought leaders.
Northwire + LEMO Make a Great Connection!
Visit Northwire at booth #1206. We will showcase LEMO Redel Medical Connectors with Northwire BioCompatic custom cable assemblies for a variety of unique medical applications.
Northwire BioCompatic is a USP Class VI medical cable jacket material and a great silicone cable alternative.
- BioCompatic is a flexible medical-grade cable jacket material: It bends, torques and retracts for long life
- BioCompatic endures sterilization: This medical-grade cable endures steam autoclave (500+ cycles at 134⁰C), Gamma, ETO and STERRAD
- BioCompatic surgical cable is patient friendly and biocompatible: It's free of bisphenol, phthalate, latex, and halogen
- BioCompatic withstands extreme temperatures: It performs well in continuous operating temperature of -80⁰C to 105⁰C
- BioCompatic medical device cable is rugged: It offers superior resistance to chemicals, cuts, crush, and abrasions
- BioCompatic medical cable is compliant: USP Class VI, ISO 10993-5, 10993-10, RoHS3 and REACH
- BioCompatic is a cost-effective medical grade cable: It costs less to produce than silicone
- BioCompatic has shorter lead times than silicone: No lengthy curing process
Visit Northwire and talk with our Cable Design Specialists about your unique cable applications.
Learn more about Northwire BioCompatic Silicone Alternative.