POSITION: VQC Operator
SHIFT: 1st Shift – Osceola, WI
REPORTS TO: Quality Inspection Supervisor-Technician
The VQC Inspector shall support quality department activities through direct involvement in product inspection and documentation management. This role will communicate with assembly, manufacturing and / or engineering personnel regarding product conformance related topics.
- Perform VQC inspection activities on finished product
- Generate NCM reports and move material as necessary
- Complete identified cross training with internal resources on personal areas of expertise
- Manage all other duties as identified and required
Minimum Academic & Professional Requirements:
- Education: High school diploma and ASQ Certified Quality Inspector (preferred)
- Key Skills: Microsoft Office Suite computer experience, basic math skills, detail-oriented, problem-solving, analytical ability, communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Experience: 2 years manufacturing experience
- Qualified Candidates: Ideal candidates would have been in their current position for a minimum of approximately 6 to 12 months and would have successfully completed training qualifications. If these two criteria are not met, candidates may still apply. Candidates will be evaluated on a case by case basis, weighing previous employment experience amongst other factors. In addition, no active corrective actions within the last 90 days.
How to Apply:
Complete an internal application and return to Human Resources no later than end of business, Friday, April 29th, 2022.
Northwire, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V