Customer Development Associate (Customer Service)
You will effectively assist customers on innovative solutions, highlighting features and benefits. Accurately process orders in a high-volume customer care environment and educate our valued customers on products with proficiency and professionalism.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about product, pricing and availability
- Work with internal departments to meet customer's needs
- Data entry in various platforms
- Prompt communications with leads, prospects and customers either by phone, electronically or in person ensuring requirements are satisfied
- Collaborate with Sourcing, Scheduling, Business Development Managers, Operations and Quality to drive Innovation, sales order entry, management of inventory, and stocking programs.
- Present and sell company capabilities, products and services to leads, prospects and customers over the phone, electronically or in person
- Expected to delight the customer by communicating exceptional solutions in a courteous and timely manner by acting as first phone contact and continuous monitoring and response of central communication inbox.
- Coordinate quote requests and design revisions with Application Engineers and Design Specialists and the prospect/customer
- Conduct data maintenance in ERP (ensure accurate records / information)
- Identify / coordinate and promptly address opportunities for improvement with external and internal customers
- Communicate new opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through follow-up activity to appropriate internal customers
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals
- At least 2-4 years of customer service experience required
- 2 Year Associate's Degree Required, Bachelor's Degree Preferred, or equivalent education and experience
- Excellent phone etiquette and excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work