Anaheim, California will have more than sunshine and warm temps going for it next month as it hosts the largest medtech conference in North America on February 7-9 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
A technology paradise for medical device design professionals, MD&M West provides pathways for taking medical devices from concept to completion by connecting suppliers, engineers, and industry thought leaders. For added fun, 2017’s MD&M West Trade Show will feature famed myth buster Jamie Hyneman as the keynote speaker.
While Mr. Hyneman will no doubt bust some myths, Northwire will bust out the new capabilities of its USP Class VI silicone cable alternative, BioCompatic! (Find out more about BioCompatic by downloading the white paper.) BioCompatic offers the following benefits for medical cable and wire applications:
- Ideal for medical cable applications requiring excellent flexibility and flex-life
- Superior cut, abrasion, and crush resistance
- Soft and smooth feel for optimal patient and physician comfort
- Thermoplastic solution for easy processing and reduced lead times
- Compliant to ISO 10993-5 cytotoxicity of medical devices
To get the first look at the latest generation, BioCompatic III, and learn about the additional benefits it offers for medical cable and wire applications, visit Northwire and LEMO at booth #1955.
Northwire wire and cable assemblies will share a booth with its partner LEMO, the world leader in connector solutions. NEW LEMO connector solutions featured at MD&M West will include:
- An eight-in-one plug adaptable to all space constraints
- New elbow connector design allowing adjustment and positioning of the connector to prevent cable snagging and enabling eight positions
Halo LED Connector
- Includes an LED lighted flange to display connection status
- Compatible with existing 1B, 1K, and 2K series and available in crimp or solder contact versions
Multi Concentric Contact Connector
- Precision engineered connectors include multiple concentric electrical contacts
- For applications requiring the connection to twist freely
Along with these new products, LEMO will also demonstrate their REDEL Medical Connectors including the latest in next generation catheter solutions!